Welcome to WNC Nonprofit Pathways
At WNC Nonprofit Pathways, our mission is YOU. Nonprofit organizations form the backbone of communities across the mountains of Western North Carolina. We are here to help your organization become stronger and sustainable so that you can fulfill your mission.
We Value Equity
WNC Nonprofit Pathways is committed to an ongoing journey of critically examining and improving our systems and programs. Our end goal: Pathways is more diverse, equitable and inclusive as we work to build capacity and strengthen the organizations that are vital to WNC.
Like the exceptionally diverse natural ecosystems of Western North Carolina, human and cultural diversity count among our most valuable resources. Strong organizations are diverse, inclusive and equitable; Pathways’ work to strengthen the nonprofit sector is enriched by the contributions of experiences, perspectives, and values of diverse individuals and communities that call WNC home.
We recognize that we work in systems that perpetuate inequality and preserve a status quo where too many people are marginalized based on their race, ethnicity, or other identities even as we are trying to improve the lives and wellbeing of our friends, family, and communities. To change these systems and accomplish our mission, we must act with explicit intent and a commitment to change when needed.
A Closer Look
Take a peek behind the curtain! While continuing to offer all the great capacity-building services we’re known for, Pathways has chosen to focus on two particular areas of work: RURAL, and DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION. Read the “Closer Look” summary report to learn more about where this work is taking us.
We invite you to find the right path for your organization. Learn about what we offer, ask questions, and get involved.
Can’t find what you need? Use the search box below.
If you have any difficulties with our event calendar, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GrantStation Insider Newsletter – September 24, 2020
- Nonprofit Improvisation: How to Lead Within Profound Disruption
- Recruiting For Board Diversity With Respect
- Reckoning with Historical Racism: How Systemic Change Calls For a Deeper Look
- Not Showing the Salary Range In Job Postings Is Archaic and Inequitable
- Immigration Staff Attorney, Pisgah Legal Services
- Development Coordinator, Arthur Morgan School
- Temporary Bilingual Receptionist/Screener, Pisgah Legal Services
- Health Justice Program Certified Application Counselor (Temporary), Pisgah Legal Services
- Legal Assistant – Medical Legal Partnership, Pisgah Legal Services