Welcome to WNC Nonprofit Pathways
At WNC Nonprofit Pathways, our mission is YOU. Nonprofit organizations form the backbone of communities across the mountains of Western North Carolina. We are here to help your organization become stronger and sustainable so that you can fulfill your mission.
We invite you to find the right path for your organization. Learn about what we offer, ask questions, and get involved.
Can’t find what you need? Use the search box below.
- Getting Back to Basics: Characteristics of an Effective Board
- How to Think Differently about Diversity in Nonprofit Leadership: Get Comfortable with Discomfort
- Millennial vs. Boomer Strategies: Time to Move On?
- It’s Clear That the Board Transparency of Today Has Many Looks
- A Face-to-Face Request Is 34 Times More Successful than an Email
- Development Director, Asheville City Schools Foundation
- Finance Manager, ASAP (Appalachian Sustainable Agriculture Project)
- Executive Director, The Lord’s Acre
- Executive Director, Council on Aging of Buncombe County
- Executive Director/Outreach Coordinator, Vecinos Farmworker Health Program