Welcome to WNC Nonprofit Pathways
At WNC Nonprofit Pathways, our mission is YOU. Nonprofit organizations form the backbone of communities across the mountains of Western North Carolina. We are here to help your organization become stronger and sustainable so that you can fulfill your mission.
A Closer Look
Take a peek behind the curtain! While continuing to offer all the great capacity-building services we’re known for, Pathways has chosen to focus on two particular areas of work: RURAL, and DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION. Read the “Closer Look” summary report to learn more about where this work is taking us.
We invite you to find the right path for your organization. Learn about what we offer, ask questions, and get involved.
Can’t find what you need? Use the search box below.
If you have any difficulties with our event calendar, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizing Assistant, Democracy North Carolina
- Development Director, Blue Ridge Humane Society
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County, Executive Director
- Agency Relations Coordinator, MANNA FoodBank
- Communications and Development Director, Smart Start Partnership for Children