Welcome to WNC Nonprofit Pathways
At WNC Nonprofit Pathways, our mission is YOU. Nonprofit organizations form the backbone of communities across the mountains of Western North Carolina. We are here to help your organization become stronger and sustainable so that you can fulfill your mission.
Making a Difference
Do you like numbers? Or stories? Whichever you prefer, Pathways’ 2017 Program Results Report offers a great way to learn more about the work we do and the results that organizations are seeing from focusing on their own capacity. Dive in! Click on the image to view the 2017 Program Results Report.
We invite you to find the right path for your organization. Learn about what we offer, ask questions, and get involved.
Can’t find what you need? Use the search box below.
- Millennial Leakers and the New Nonprofit Workforce: You Better Pay Attention!
- Boards: A Historic Relic?
- Study Shows N.C. Nonprofit Arts & Culture Sector is a $2.12 billion industry
- The Nonprofit Racial Leadership Gap: Flipping the Lens
- The Looking-Glass World of Nonprofit Money: Managing in For-Profits’ Shadow Universe
- Special Event Administrative Coordinator, The Preservation Society of Asheville & Buncombe County (PSABC)
- Vice President for Development, Montreat Conference Center
- Director of Finance, Hospitality House of the Boone Area, Inc.
- Part Time Finance Manager, Folkmoot
- Executive Director, Parkway Playhouse