Welcome to WNC Nonprofit Pathways
At WNC Nonprofit Pathways, our mission is YOU. Nonprofit organizations form the backbone of communities across the mountains of Western North Carolina. We are here to help your organization become stronger and sustainable so that you can fulfill your mission.
We invite you to find the right path for your organization. Learn about what we offer, ask questions, and get involved.
Can’t find what you need? Use the search box below.
- Social Enterprise Assistant, Green Opportunities
- Lead Coordinator – Conservation Leadership Corps, Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Director of Resource Development, United Way of Henderson County
- Development Associate, St. Gerard House
- Youth Team Advisor, Graham Children’s Health Services