Welcome to WNC Nonprofit Pathways
At WNC Nonprofit Pathways, our mission is YOU. Nonprofit organizations form the backbone of communities across the mountains of Western North Carolina. We are here to help your organization become stronger and sustainable so that you can fulfill your mission.
Making a Difference
Do you like numbers? Or stories? Whichever you prefer, Pathways’ 2018 Program Results Report offers a great way to learn more about the work we do and the results that organizations are seeing from focusing on their own capacity. Dive in! Click on the image to view the 2018 Program Results Report.
We invite you to find the right path for your organization. Learn about what we offer, ask questions, and get involved.
Can’t find what you need? Use the search box below.
If you have any difficulties with our event calendar, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GrantStation Insider Newsletter – April 11, 2019
- GrantStation Insider Newsletter – April 4, 2019
- 12 Donation Appeal Ideas for Each Month of the Year
- Can we stop assuming that people with corporate or academic backgrounds can run nonprofits and foundations better than nonprofit folks?
- THE GOVERNANCE GAP: Examining Diversity and Equity on Nonprofit Boards of Directors
- Director of Prevention, Our Voice
- Financial & Housing Counselor, OnTrack Financial Education & Counseling
- Executive Director, Asheville Humane Society
- Regional Victim Services Coordinator, North Carolina Victim Assistance Network
- Resource Development Manager, Children First/Communities in Schools of Buncombe County