The Prevention Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the activities associated with a state funded Rape Prevention and Education program.
• Implement Shifting Boundaries curriculum in the schools and other programs as needed
• Coordinate the implementation of sexual violence prevention strategies
• Oversee the evaluation of sexual violence prevention strategies and other sexual violence prevention work
• Develop and nurture relationships with key individuals and organizations in the community
• Coordinate and oversee a community violence prevention taskforce
• Maintain professional competency by attending trainings and accessing other mechanisms (e.g. technical assistance, online tutorials and reading articles, etc.) for developing new knowledge and skills associated with sexual violence prevention
• Report regularly to agency supervisor
• Submit all required reports and other documentation on a timely and complete manner
• Act as an advocate, working with clients and accepting staff back-up on-call duties as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
For more information about this position and how to apply, click here. The salary for this position is $32,000/year.
The deadline to apply is February 12, 2021.