The Grotto 2 Program Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations, supervision, and administration of the Grotto 2 Therapeutic Center. The Grotto 2 Program Coordinator will ideally have experience in a field of study related to human services (education, psychology, communication disorders, sociology, or other) and/or have experience working with children with disabilities and with Applied Behavior Analysis. The Grotto 2 Program Coordinator must be organized and have strong communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Strong communicator within and across programs, especially with administration as it relates to needs and updates. Works well with a team by bringing people together and constantly communicating to ensure everyone is on same page
• Strong leadership skills (policy accountability, comfortable asking supervisor questions)
• A keen eye for G2 system details
• Collaborator with teams and parents
• Adaptable to change. Flexibility to frequent changes to schedules and needs of staff
• Willingness to jump on the floor to support staff and students. Empathetic and observant to staff needs
• Calm under pressure
• Boundary conscious (work/life balance, relationships with staff)
• Able to delegate
The deadline to apply is April 16, 2021.