The Ombudsman Program Support role will:
• Assist low-income families by telephone, online and in-person (under COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures) to access and use health care coverage under Medicaid and in resolving disputes with Medicaid health insurance plans;
• Assist with outreach to educate families of available coverage choices and their rights under Medicaid;
• Provide referrals to appropriate agencies for applicants and enrollees with grievances, complaints, questions, or need for other social services;
• Document and enter data into a case management system to assist with identifying trends and systemic issues;
• Provide all information and services in a manner that is culturally and linguistically appropriate and ensure accessibility for individuals with disabilities; and
• Work with English and Spanish language media (including print, radio and television) to share information on Ombudsman services and the availability of assistance.
For more information about this position, click here. The salary range for this position is $30,690-$47,672, depending on experience.
The deadline to apply is March 1, 2021.