Aspire Youth and Family are looking for a part-time Fund Developer/Finance Assistant. The position will be 8 hours per week, salary $15-$25/hour.
Minimum qualifications: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with a proven track-record of writing and obtaining grants for nonprofit organizations successfully, including budget development. Candidate must be highly organized, able to work under pressure, and able to produce quality work within tight time restraints. Candidate must also be computer literate, including use of Microsoft Office Suite, online grant applications, as well as scanning and uploading documents in PDF format. Ideal candidate is also familiar with internal financial control procedures. Candidates with fundraising and donor relationships experience preferred.
• Seek, identify, and develop funding sources for existing and new programs
• Write grants to support program needs
• Develop the initial budgets for programs
• Assist in revising budgets as needed to meet program needs
• Arrange and help make presentations in the community to raise funds for programs
• Maintain relationships with new and existing donors
• Act as an approver for expenses as determined by grant budgets
• Assist in the proper classification of all expenses
• Ensure receipts for all purchases are maintained appropriately
• Assist with inventory tracking
For a full job description and how to apply, click here.
The deadline to apply is June 15, 2018.