Founded in 1998, HunterKemper Consulting provides communication, fundraising and organization development services that strengthen your whole organization. Our role is to help you make the greatest possible contribution—now and in the future—to the people and causes served by your mission. We apply more than 50years of combined fundraising experience, advanced education in communication and organization development, and advanced professional certification to meet the unique needs of your project, fundraising program, and organization. We have earned the professional designation of Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE), which is held by approximately 5,400 professionals worldwide.
We are licensed with the state of NC as fundraising consultants. We have successfully raised millions of dollars through annual funds, membership programs, feasibility studies, and capital campaigns.
- Solid Fundamentals. We bring hands-on experience in managing Annual Funds, Membership Programs, Planned Giving and Capital and Endowment Campaigns. We help you translate vision and goals into successful fundraising.
- Strategic Focus. We know that you have many priorities to manage. Our job is to ensure that you maintain focus on those things that are most central to your success. We help you do that in the context of a well-defined strategy. We provide clear, consistent communications and project management. Our strength in hard analytical tools, from project software to database systems, supports the essential work of tracking prospects and project components.
- An Integrated Approach. Our services are built on the premise that strategic fundraising must go hand-in-hand with strategic organization development. We work with you to build your organization’s infrastructure, to analyze and better understand systems and processes that are already in place, and to plan for the future.
- Genuine Commitment. We are committed to serving our community, and those in which we work, by strengthening key organizations and institutions. Our work is an extension of our personal and professional values, and it is a privilege to support the efforts of our partner clients. We both have the designation of Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE), the only internationally-recognized professional credential for philanthropic fundraising executives.
- Added Value. In addition to meeting fundraising goals and helping you lay the groundwork for lasting, positive change, we bring to your organization significant expertise in the areas of communication, marketing, organization development, and planning. Our ability to produce the highest quality collateral materials, to effectively create one-to-one and mass marketing appeals, and to manage special events, helps us position and publicize your organization. We have facilitated many group processes and have extensive experience in strategic planning.
Elizabeth Hunter, MS, CFRE has a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development/Organization Development from Western Carolina University and an undergraduate degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Angela Kemper, MA, CFRE has a Master’s degree in Communication Studies and her undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She taught Strategic Communication for the MBA program at the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University for four years.