CooperRiis is looking for an Admissions Manager in Asheville, NC, Monday – Friday day shift. On call with Admissions phone is required.
· Supervises the daily operations of the admissions office
· Provides clinical review of all prospective resident records
· Works with the team and referral sources to compile new admissions records
· Ensures compliance with CooperRiis, local, state, and federal regulations
· Provides clinical training to staff in areas of clinical expertise
· Completes pre-certifications for private insurance in collaboration with third-part medical billing
· Has knowledge of insurance claims process and how it relates to behavioral health: medical necessity, behavioral health coding, utilization review, continuing stay review
· Strong customer service for residents and family
· Collaboration with marketers, referral sources, direct care staff, and leadership
· Attends admissions meetings and provides clinical recommendations
· Participates in campus tours, provides an overview of the admissions process and recovery program
For more information about this position and how to apply, click here. The salary for this position is $60,000/year.
The deadline to apply is August 11, 2020