PATHWAYS COORDINATING CONSULTANTS
Cindy McMahon, Senior Consultant
Since joining Nonprofit Pathways in 2010, Cindy McMahon has utilized her extensive experience in nonprofit administration and programming to develop, implement, and evaluate capacity building programs for organizations across Western North Carolina. Cindy has served as leadership staff, board member, volunteer, and consultant to a diverse group of nonprofits and small businesses over the past 25 years.
Jeannette Butterworth, Program Consultant
Jeannette Butterworth brings a varied background to her role as Program Consultant, from serving as a Peace Corps volunteer to building grassroots community groups and nonprofits. Before joining the Pathways team, Jeannette most recently served as Assistant Director of Mainstay in Hendersonville.
Debbie Haeger, Administrative Consultant
Debbie Haeger offers her experience in human resources, management and extensive customer service to her role as Administrative Consultant. Since joining Pathways in March 2016, Debbie has used her varied background to coordinate our Duke Nonprofit Management Program and Signature Events as well as utilizing her experience implementing communication processes, marketing, data and evaluation collection management, and providing services in financial tracking and reporting.
WNC Nonprofit Pathways contracts with a wide variety of experienced nonprofit consultants from our region to provide workshops and other services. If you are interested in opportunities to work with Pathways as a consultant, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WNC Nonprofit Pathways is led by a Steering Committee of the following members:
- Elizabeth Brazas, President, Community Foundation of Western North Carolina
- Ashly Maag, (PATHWAYS TREASURER), Community Investment Manager, Mission Health
- David Bailey, (PATHWAYS CHAIR), President/CEO, United Way of Asheville & Buncombe County
- Philip Belcher, Vice President/Programs, Community Foundation of Western North Carolina
- Lance Edwards, Vice President of Planning and Community Investment, United Way of Asheville & Buncombe County
- Sonya Greck, Senior Vice President, Mission Health
- Dan Martin, Assistant Executive Director, Cherokee Preservation Foundation
- Tinker Jenks, Program Officer, Cherokee Preservation Foundation
Our Advisory Committee of nonprofit and community leaders provides input and feedback. They help us make sure that our programs and content are relevant and useful.
Advisory Committee members include:
- Celeste Collins, OnTrack Financial Education and Counseling
- Carolina McCready, Latino Advocacy Coalition
- Cory Blankenship, Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians
- Jennie Eblen, Board member and volunteer with multiple nonprofits
- Beth Fields, Stecoah Valley Arts, Crafts and Educational Center
- J Hackett, Green Opportunities
- Jay Gerlach, Western Carolina University
- Jacqueline Gottlieb, Hinton Rural Life Center
- JeWana Grier-McEachin, ABIPA
- Julie Mayfield, MountainTrue
- Jennifer Simpson, Blue Ridge Partnership for Children
- Juanita Wilson, Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians
- Rebecca Mathis, Blue Ridge Health
- Schell McCall, Partners Aligned Toward Health